AFA-affiliated BAM - Better Work Environment Training (2 days) (in cooperation with Kompetensutveckla)
We are approved trainers for AFA Försäkring.
If you have a collective agreement and meet the requirements, you can get up to 70% of the cost subsidised. The application for the subsidy is made to AFA Försäkring.
About ELBAM Online - Teacher-led online training
ELBAM Online is based on the training BAM - Better Working Environment, which is Sweden's largest and most popular work environment training, but has a focus on electrical work and the electrical industry. ELBAM Online provides a holistic perspective on work environment and work environment management and reflects the parties' common view of what constitutes a basic level of knowledge regarding work environment. According to the Installation Agreement 2020 - 2023, ELBAM or equivalent training must be given to safety representatives and members of safety committees. Health and safety legislation also requires managers and supervisors to have a sound knowledge of the work, the risks at work and measures to prevent injuries, which means that this training is also suitable for them.
During the training, participants will learn about both the physical and psychosocial work environment and how to work to improve them. No prior knowledge is required.
Purpose of the ELBAM Online training
The participant will gain basic knowledge of the work environment and a good understanding of how the collaboration between employers, safety representatives and other employees in work environment issues should work.
The training covers the following points in particular:
- Statistics for the electricity sector.
- SAM - Systematic Work Environment Management.
- OSA - Organisational and social work environment.
- Safe working practices for the electricity industry.
- How the participants will be able to cooperate in workplace health and safety issues to reduce the risk of accidents and incidents with a focus on electricity as a source of risk.
- How the participant will be able to investigate risks and contribute to the implementation of preventive measures to achieve a good working environment.
- The participant should also be able to monitor and oversee the relationship between a good working environment and the development of the business.
- How the participant will be able to seek further information and be able to apply it in the daily work environment management.
Target group ELBAM Online
The training is aimed at managers, supervisors, safety representatives and members of safety committees, as well as others who, in their professional role, need knowledge about how to deal with work environment issues in the electricity industry.
No prior knowledge is required for this course.
We recommend that participants use a computer with a proper screen, especially from an ergonomic perspective, this is the best. Headsets/headphones are also preferable and a good and stable internet connection.
Length of training
The price includes
Course material (digital) and course certificate upon completion of training.