The course is based on the latest requirements and recommendations of the Swedish Transport Agency TDOK 2018:0371 TDOK 2018:0372. The training covers laws and regulations for people who perform road work and how regulations should be applied in different tasks. You will also get an understanding of the risks in road work and how they can be prevented to make you a safer colleague. This course is online and gives you as a course participant a certificate/course certificate after successful completion. The certificate is saved with us and you can also save or print it yourself.
Target group This course is intended for entrepreneurs and suppliers, as well as for those who work on roads, whether building, service, maintenance or operation. For example, if you work with service work in or on facilities or if you are a road worker who drives your own road maintenance vehicle, then this course is for you.
Examples of roles and tasks that need to meet competence requirements in all steps (step 1.1, 1.2, 1.3):
- Tunnel construction with accompanying work before traffic is released.
- Bridge construction with accompanying work before traffic is released.
- Assembly and service of facility components.
- Paving personnel.
- Performs work in Basic Contract.
- Colleague to a person with step 2 requirements.
- Performs design or service work.
- Guard who also performs guiding.
- Road worker who drives his own road maintenance vehicle.
- Performs service work in or on the facility.
- Plows, salts and sands.
- Transports earth, gravel, and paving material.
- Uses service vehicles and performs design work.
- Performs intermittent work on low and normal class roads.
- Traffic direction, motor tools, and tractors used in excavation or paving work.
- Vehicles used for transportation, for example, trucks.
- Vehicle recovery.
Content The course covers, among other things:
- Laws and regulations.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Definitions of the different zone divisions in a work environment.
- Traffic behavior.
- Speed and crash force.
- Information about AML and its regulations, including risk analysis. The role of the Swedish Transport Agency, the traffic engineer and the project manager in the project.
- The role of the employer and the safety organization in the project.
- Design of the road work environment.
- Zone division.
- Work environment planning.
- Traffic regulations.
- Road law.
- Road regulations.
- TMA protection.
- Marking of work vehicles.
- Establishment and disestablishment.
- Warning signs.
Prerequisites The course requires no special knowledge. This web-based training is for you who want to be able to learn APV anytime and at your own pace. You will have access to the course immediately after purchase and can study from both mobile, tablet or computer. First select the number of participants and proceed to the checkout page. There, fill in your company information and complete the purchase.