Campaign offer 1995 SEK (regular price 2495 SEK)
Who is the Safe Lift online course for?
Since 2007, the Swedish Work Environment Authority has required that all crane operators, load-switchers and signallers are trained to use lifting devices and lifting equipment. Requirements Competence training in safe lifting gives the participant the right knowledge to prevent accidents and reduce the risks of ill health and accidents in the workplace. The risks associated with lifting devices require documented training and a driving licence in accordance with AFS 2006:6, § 29. The training is called Safe Lifting and can be done as an online training.
Written permission needed for the job when using lifting devices
Workers and temporary workers must have written approval from their employer or hirer to use a powered lifting device. The authorisation must specify the types of lifting devices, lifting accessories and tasks to which it applies. By attending the Safe Lifting Requirements Competence Course, you will receive a written and digital certificate of completion immediately upon completion.
Section 16 An employer who allows an employee or temporary worker to use work equipment in accordance with section 15 shall have documentation of the employee’s practical and theoretical knowledge with regard to the safe use of the equipment. A worker who is not covered by the first paragraph but who uses work equipment as referred to in section 15 at a common workplace shall have the corresponding documentation available at the workplace.
Every year, the Swedish Work Environment Authority receives around 700 reports of accidents at work involving the use of lifting equipment. Approximately half of the reported lost-time accidents result in sick leave of more than 14 days.
Target group for the Safe Lifting online course
This course in safe lifting is aimed at anyone who uses lifting equipment in their work, such as load switchers and signalmen, as well as people who will use different types of lifting devices such as traverses, mobile cranes, tower cranes, column lifts and telehandlers. It is also suitable for supervisors and safety representatives who are responsible for planning work with and around lifting devices.
Secure Lyft online course content
- Secure Lyft – Overview/intro
- Laws and regulations – As a member of the European Union (EU), Sweden must transpose EC directives into Swedish regulations.
The EU rules for workers’ safety and health are set out in a framework directive which provides the basic
rules for safety at work.
- Risks – Accidents and incidents occur when lifting devices are used incorrectly. This may involve using a lifting device more frequently or for heavier loads than intended. Lifting devices have a limited lifetime depending on the time and method of use.
- Examination & risk assessment – Section 3 Working conditions must be examined and risks assessed when lifting devices and equipment are to be used.
- Lifting equipment – We go through different lifting equipment and what they are used for and how they are connected.
- Maintenance & inspection – A lifting device and a lifting accessory must be maintained and subjected to continuous supervision and daily
checks when in use.
A lifting accessory must be inspected and function tested each time it is put into service after having been
- Systematic work environment management – Good working conditions and a good working environment benefit everyone and are something that everyone in the workplace must
contribute to achieving. It can be about creating order and routines and agreeing on what
- Signals & Equipment – Section 4 Employers and hirers must ensure that workers
are fully and repeatedly informed and instructed about the signs, the
markings and signals used in the workplace
After the Safe Lift online course
Employers can easily order the course for their employees by selecting the number of participants and filling in the participants’ details on the checkout page. Employers can also view participants’ progress and certificates of competence through our administrator portal.
For larger groups, we also offer bulk discounts on orders. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via chat, email or phone, we will be happy to help with further information.
FREE ID06 registration only at Kravkompetens
You can always register your safe lifting course on the ID06 skills database for free if you wish.
To register your safe lifting course on ID06 click on the register id06 tab high up in the menu.
No prior knowledge is required to take the Safe Lifting online course.
Security for you as a client
At Krav Kompetens you can always feel safe. Krav kompetens offers training that is developed with the latest requirements and maintains a high level of content.
You know we have a lowest price guarantee?
Do this to get the lowest price if you have seen the course cheaper elsewhere:
- Book the course as usual on our website. You will now be automatically redirected to the checkout.
- Fill in your company details (or private details if you are an individual)
- Go further down the checkout page under “Order marking/Reference code “
- Write here which page you/company you saw the course cheaper and price and we will invoice that price + 10% additional!
What distinguishes Kravkompetens from other trainers?
Largest range in the Nordic countries of training in construction, contracting, safety, transport, electricity, work environment and law
- Approved trainers by SBSV, safe e-commerce and accredited by ID06. There are some scam companies today that claim to sell training for extremely low prices often under a thousand. Be careful who you choose to buy training from as some companies we speak to today say they have not had any training delivered by them. Look for the ID06 logo for those of you who are buying training online.
We are the only training company that registers your course for FREE on the ID06 skills database.
Always Lowest Price Guarantee on all our courses. We already have competitive prices but if you have seen the price cheaper, we will always give you the same or lower price.
Access to the course for 365 days after purchase
Unlimited number of trials at all times.
You can always get in touch with us
Tel: 0731 402209 for advice and information on courses or via email@example.com